Do You Need Pet Insurance For Guinea Pigs
Or if an animal had an ongoing condition that was very expensive but again less likely to happen in guinea pigs i think.
Do you need pet insurance for guinea pigs. Guinea pigs weigh about two to three pounds come in a variety of colors are very social live on average 6 to 8 years and make great pets for children and adults alike. Introduction to guinea pigs. In the wild they live in close family groups of 5 10 individuals though several groups may live in close proximity to form a colony. Our premier policy is designed to cover up three guinea pigs under one policy and it offers 2 000 of vet fee cover per guinea pig.
Pet assure is a low cost pet insurance alternative. Guinea pigs need a high fibre diet that is supplemented with vitamin c. Guinea pigs are active up to 20 hours per day and sleep only for short periods. The cost will depend entirely on what is wrong with them and what treatment is required.
Learn some facts about guinea pigs and what you need to consider before choosing a guinea pig as a pet. Pet insurance for guinea pigs is something that certainly many piggie owners give thought to. Our essential policy is designed to cover one guinea pig for up to 2 000 of vet fees. You ll need to get a proper hutch either a traditional one which will need to be replaced every three or four years or a modern hutch like the eglu go guinea pig hutch guinea pigs need to run around and explore so you ll need to invest in a guinea pig run as well these can either come with the hutch or be bought.
A hutch owning guinea pigs requires a bit of investment initially. Learn why more than 100 000 households have chosen pet assure for their pets. Cover your guinea pig for 2 000 of vet fees for illness or injury inc dental or gastric related issues. However if you want help with major medical surgeries and treatments diagnostic tests and minor treatments then it would be a good idea to get pet insurance so that it can help with the payments whenever you see a vet.
With the unknown cost of vets fees it can be unsettling to have your beloved pets suddenly go down with illness and not being able to pay for it. In general routine check ups and treatment for guinea pigs are easily affordable and light on the pocket. If you can t afford pet assure you can t afford a guinea pig. Guinea pigs are easier to look after than your average cat or dog and if looked after well they can live up to 8 years old.
It s perfect for guinea pig. In summary whether you decide to take out an insurance policy for your guinea pigs is entirely your choice but whatever you do decide bear in mind that there is going to be a time when your pet does need veterinary treatment. However some specialist groups offer small mammal insurance or exotic pet insurance cover. As dogs and cats are the most popular animals in the uk some pet insurers only offer cover for these.
- Damage Insurance Claim Denial Letter Sample
- Ei Insurance For Self Employed
- Do You Need Landlord Insurance And Building Insurance
- Different Health Insurance Companies
- Car Insurance In Usa Cost
- Biggest Insurance Companies In Saudi Arabia
- Biggest Insurance Companies In Zambia
- Biggest Insurance Companies Thailand
- Crop Insurance Iowa License Exam Manual
- Car Insurance Quote Comparison Nsw
- Aetna Insurance Jobs From Home
- Best Insurance Stocks Uk
- Auto Insurance Companies Erie Pennsylvania
- Best Insurance Companies For Dental
- Car Insurance Reimbursement Due To Coronavirus
- Dental Insurance Companies That Cover Orthodontics
- Dental Insurance Companies That Cover Implants
- Do You Need Comprehensive Insurance
- Best Health Insurance Rates By State
- Car Insurance Reviews Washington State