Insurance Underwriter Salary Atlanta
As of may 28 2020 the average underwriter salary in atlanta ga is 78 287.
Insurance underwriter salary atlanta. The average salary for an insurance underwriter is 108 077 per year in atlanta ga which is 46 above the national average. How much does a insurance underwriter make in atlanta ga. Salary estimates are based on 18 salaries submitted anonymously to indeed by insurance underwriter employees users and collected from past and present job advertisements on indeed in the past 36 months. In addition they earn an average bonus of 2 975.
The average insurance underwriter salary in atlanta ga is 68 600 as of june 28 2020 but the salary range typically falls between 60 048 and 78 815. Visit payscale to research underwriter salaries by city experience skill employer and more. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Salaries estimates are based on 577 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by underwriter employees in atlanta ga.
Apply to senior underwriter accounts assistant underwriter and more. The average salary for a underwriter is 55 404 in atlanta ga. The average salary for an underwriter in atlanta georgia is 59 850. Visit payscale to research insurance underwriter salaries by city experience skill employer and more.
Salaries estimates are based on 261 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance underwriter employees in atlanta ga. The chart below represents localized salaries for some of our most popular underwriter job titles in atlanta ga salaries can vary greatly depending on numerous factors including position location years of experience and level of education. The average salary for a insurance underwriter is 44 983 in atlanta ga. How much does a underwriter make in atlanta ga.
The average salary for an insurance underwriter in atlanta georgia is 61 762. The average insurance underwriter salary in atlanta georgia is 78 913 or an equivalent hourly rate of 38.
- Marine Insurance Declaration Form
- Places Near Me That Accept Ambetter Insurance
- Lexington Insurance Company Florida Reviews
- Tax Form For Insurance Verification
- Life Insurance For Home Loan
- Life Insurance Genetic Testing
- Private Life Insurance Companies Market Share
- Motor Insurance Companies Near Me
- Life Insurance For Senior Veterans
- Top Insurance Companies In Minnesota
- The Zebra Insurance Safe
- Medical Insurance Companies In Varanasi
- Salary Of Insurance Verification Specialist
- Starbucks Insurance Open Enrollment
- Top Insurance Companies Ratings
- Knightbrook Insurance Company Online Payment
- Life Insurance Two Year Contestability
- New York Life Insurance Sales Agent
- Rn Insurance Jobs Memphis Tn
- Local Texas Insurance Companies